Friday, April 17, 2009

these days, i feel a strong desire to sing again. the thing is, i hate being such a useless singer. my piano skills are so poor and i can only play 5 chords on the guitar. but even with those 5 chords, i don't have very good strumming skills. hence, anytime i want to actually perform, i need to find someone who will accompany me. then, i'm just a big burden to that person.

i feel like i wanna get good at one of them - guitar or keyboard. but how does one do that??

Issues:
guitar: my fingers are too small to hold down an entir
e fret and still push down other strings. and plus, i don't have a lot of time to learn the guitar...

piano: for some reason, i can't seem to get myself to play background chords in a manner that makes singing come easily.

for a while, i considered getting a travel guitar b/c it's smaller, and more mia-sized. haha. should i??


in the meantime, my keyboard continues to gather dust under my bed, while my singing voice atrophies. ahh, what to do??

anyone out there who'd be willing to give me guitar or
keyboard lessons? i'll pay you by singing for you as i practice? =)

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUUTE!!!! you should totally pick up an instrument! and you should DEFINITELY use that God-given voice of yours, sista sista. ;)

    ReplyDelete