Sunday, March 13, 2011

stepping out from behind the curtain

during my staycation, i promised myself that i would work on some secret projects. one of the secret projects included trying to work on my singing again.

sadly, my voice has atrophied a LOT from lack of use, so i decided that i needed to start working it out again. and the only way i can do this is to be more public with my singing. so i recorded. dun dun dun!! can u believe it?? =O

it's not my best stuff. i'm quite, quite rusty. but it's a start. please don't be too harsh on me!! sorry this is such a poor production. i don't have a mac, so this is the best way i can record, and i have no mic either. so the volume is soft bc i just had to sing AT my laptop. hahaha. plus, i can't delete parts, so the cough in the beginning, well, you're just gonna have to listen to that too. haha!

enjoy! i promise to do more. =)
(unless you guys are like, oh gosh please no.)




ps. song is "lead me to the cross" the brooke fraser version. =)

6 comments:

  1. hahaha i can always help you record stuff if you want, maybe we can do duets!

    i think you should just record regardless of what anyone thinks. it'll help you build power, quality and endurance just practicing more.

    i mean i suck and i still make crap. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely rendition of one of my favorite Hillsong pieces :) Please do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please get something more decent than your laptop to record on! it doesn't do your voice any justice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing mia :)
    that was an lovely start. can't wait to hear more heartfelt worship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ittttt!!! more more!

    congratuations on coming out of the closet, mia! :)

    ReplyDelete