Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 10 - Shake It Off

i spent the vast majority of today working.  i worked from 9:30am to 9pm.  it was a long day.  but you know what got me through nearly 12 hours of work?  the new taylor swift album!  hahaha.  i think i legit listened to that album like 10x straight.  i never got sick of it, and people walking by would find me bopping in my seat and dancing along.  it was a long day, but having great music helped keep me a lot more positive than i could've been.  i'm thankful again for anna - for this awesome gift, and i'm thankful for taylor swift for creating a great album for me to enjoy, and i'm super thankful for good music in general.  man, how on earth do people get through work without good music??  can't live without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment