Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 19 - one small bite for mia, one giant step for food!

Today I am thankful for being able to eat my first real meal. I was nervous all day that I would not be able to eat anything at sy's birthday dinner with the family. I didn't want to be rude considering his mom went through all the trouble to make all this korean food. But I legit haven't eaten since mon.  And my soup lunch today did not sit well with me. But praise the Lord I was able to eat!  I even felt hungry and ate an entire plate!  It felt like a small miracle.  You know, I know I love food and I don't take it for granted ever. But now that I have had such an aversion to it for the past few days, it felt so good to enjoy taste again.  Yay!  Here's to eating well the rest of this birthday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment