Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 11 - a walk to remember

Ack!  I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to blog (nor shower, nor practice my guitar)!  Fail!  Anyhoo, my day was insanely busy, but i was able to get out of relatively on time.  sy and i got to wander around midtown east shopping and looking for a bar to stop in.  instead of sticking to my diet, i ended up convincing sy to go to one of our fave restaurants and getting pasta and pizza.  haha!  you would think that that would be my favorite part of the night, but after dinner, we spontaneously decided to walk across the queensboro bridge!  it may not be as lovely as the brooklyn bridge, but it was a fascinating and interesting walk!  it was fun to walk across the water with my love.  it was fun to see this very slow tour of manhattan to roosevelt island to queens.  and it was nice to stroll along on the last warm-ish night before the rain and cold settled in today.  i'm thankful for our spontaneous walk bc it was cool and memorable.  i should've taken a picture!  what a random and fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment