Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 18 - home is where the heart is

Today I am thankful for 2 things.

1. I got to work from home today and it was glorious.  It was nice to be able to do my work while lying in bed and not having to noonchee (be cognizant of) my co workers for being so lazy looking.  Bc I'm not!  I'm still recovering!  I think I really needed this day to gain some more strength before I have to sit in a cube for 9 hours straight.  I'm feeling much better now!

2. Sy and I just finished watching True Detective!  It was a great little series.  We got hooked right away and watched it super fast. I love good tv. I love being sucked into stuff.  It's exciting to have something to look forward to!

Oh... and maybe thankful point 1.5 - I've lost 4 lbs from this stomach thing.  Hooray!  I know I'm gonna gain it all back but it was nice to see my stomach a little flatter and to see the scale go down.  Haha!  Ahhh... if only I could keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment