Sunday, May 1, 2011

funny phone calls

i just got off the phone with my mom, and we had a funny conversation. here's how it went:

mom: sooo... did you watch the royal wedding this week? (i put the ... bc she was sounding quite mischevious)

mia: yeah...

mom: what'd you think of kate middleton?

mia: she looked beautiful.

mom: (long pause) I LOVE HER!!!

oh my mom!! she's so funny! she then raved for a good 5 min on how she loved kate's dress, and how it's gorgeous in all seasons, and how william looks so kind-hearted, etc. etc. it was so funny to listen to her ramble on and on like kate was her bff. my mom ... i laugh bc she reminds me a lot of myself. =D

so... i immediately felt the need to blog about this bc i wanted to remember this snapshot of this funny conversation. i think this phone call was the highlight of my day. and so it occurred to me that i want to do a quick project of the week.

the "highlight of the day" blog project. for an entire week, i'd like to post the highlight of my day... even if it doesn't mean much to you people, i'm still gonna do it. haha. =)

so... even though today was a great day of worship, sunshine, seeing cute babies, and fun conversations with friends, i pick this moment as my highlight bc my mom is just too cute sometimes. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment