Wednesday, May 4, 2011

santa mia's coming to town... (sing along!)

do you guys know what your love language is? everyone has a giving love language and a receiving love language.

my giving love language is gift-giving. i show love to people by giving gifts. it's important to me to think carefully about what someone would want, what would be useful or meaningful to them, or what they would appreciate.

for me - seeing someone's eyes and face light up when they unwrap a gift is the best part of gift giving. yes, i like to hear the praise of knowing i picked a good gift, but ultimately, my greatest joy comes from knowing that they are so happy with their gifts.

so, today's highlight of the day is when my mom called to tell me that the birthday gift that i got for my uncle, he loved it! she said both he and my aunt took turns telling her what a great gift it was! =DDD

i feel very blessed that although i don't make a lot of money to buy big, extravagant gifts, God gives me enough money to still bless the people i love as best as i can.

yay for another successful gift!! =D

so readers - what's YOUR love language? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment