Thursday, May 5, 2011

we're like... the same person! (hehe)

today was a busy day. my eyes are barely open with sleepiness, and my ankle is happily resting from a day's worth of walking around. i am at peace!

this may sound silly, but the highlight of my night was spending quality time with my roommate for the last hours of my night. we watched glee clips, laughed at engagement rings, played with talking tom, reminisced about childhood korean meats we love to eat, and giggled about all the silly drama in our lives.

this might not sound like much of a highlight to u guys, but for me - this is what i treasure. i love these moments of intimate friendship that only happens when 2 girls live together. even though i'm so far from getting married, i know that one day - this will all end. and i won't get to have these spontaneous moments of fun bc i'll have a hubby roommate for life. boo. (jk future hubby!)

i'm so thankful for these times!! (plus, it's a rarity that we're all ever home at the same time, or awake at the same time. haha!) =D

love u dkolee! =D

1 comment:

  1. awwww i just saw this!! i just remembered that you said you were posting a highlight-of-the-day thing for your blog and checked it out and this one made me smile :D love you mia jooooo!

    ReplyDelete